I talk to parents and coaches almost every day and hear their feedback. I know that parents and coaches have a upside down view of player development.
I get frustrated at the lack of training in youth baseball coaching.
I also know the best coaches WANT to get better.
This is why I am so confident that this eBook will springboard you into a level of coaching and baseball parenting that you never new.
This book will empower you as a player development expert in the game.
Some of What you will know after reading 'Let Them Fish':
- Your role as a teacher and mentor
- How to have parents buy-in to your system
- the knowledge to build a system with class
- Understand how to help kids manage failure
- How to coach your own kid with success
- Have courage to coach without having to put on a 'show'
- Look further than just winning and losing
- How to promote a 'love of the game' in your kids
- Manage game coaching so you can 'Let them Fish'
- How to connect with your players
- Ways to deal with corrections positively