This is a baseball coaching experience for all coaches. Rarely is there a product out there that can significantly help coaches improve their coaching methods as this comprehensive training tool. This is a complete coaching training package to jumpstart all coaches no matter what age level or experience you are right now. Dave takes you step-by-step from start to finish to show you how to provide a total player development system for your players and help them reach the high school baseball funnel.
The PRO Coaching Package includes all the Basic Course plus......
Dave spent 19 years in professional baseball as a catcher, coach, field manager and scout. 15 years with the Boston Red Sox
After playing 5 seasons in the minors, Dave spent 11 seasons managing in the Red Sox minor league system helping to develop several major league ballplayers.
After playing for 2 years as College of Sequoias and two years at Fresno State, Dave signed with the Boston Red Sox in the 20th round of the 1979 draft.
Dave helped coach players like Jeff Bagwell, Curt Schilling, Roger Clemens, Brady Anderson, Jody Reed, John Flaherty, Ellis Burks, Paul Quantrill, John Valentin, Josias Manzanillo, Dana Kiecker and many others. Named Coach of the Year 3 times.
After leaving the Red Sox after 1994, Dave managed and recruited teams in the Independent Professional Baseball leagues for 3 years.
In 2000-2004, Dave and his family operated and coached the Salinas Packers in the California Collegiate Summer League. Dave returned to his high school to coach from 2005-08 culminating in a Valley 4A championship.
Dave has owned and operated Holt Baseball since 1997 teaching kids, parents and coaches how to find enjoyment in the youth baseball experience.
Dave is married to Sheila and has 3 children, Rusty, Rachel and Peter, and two grandchildren Avery and Trent.
Includes the above Basic Coaching Course plus....
- Basic Course ($97 Value) and...
- (1) hour Initial phone, Facetime, Skype or in-person consultation.($100 Value) I want to get to know you, what your goals are, your baseball interests, your background and your approach to coaching. I also want to introduce myself. And share my baseball coaching journey, my philosophy and approach to baseball development. After our initial assessment we will set our plan to attack areas of improvement and highlight areas of strength. Then, as the months go along we will dig into the course material and how it best applies to your situation.
- (4) Weekly 15-minute phone, Facetime, Skype check-ins. ($145 Value) Every week for a month we will talk about subject matter in the course and discuss the content and topics that come up. My way of making sure you 'go to class'. Ha!
- Unlimited contact via Voxer App: (Value: Priceless)
- This is where we will be able to consistently stay in contact while taking the course. We will stay in touch and ask any content questions and situations that come up during the season or pre-season and address anything you have on your mind.
- Voxer includes:
- Text messages
- Walkie Talkie voice messages
- Pictures, videos, audio
- Will need to download and sign-up for Voxer App free.
- BONUS: Copy of my eBook: "Time to Shine:Baseball Coaches Practice Guidebook" Value ($1
Frequently Asked Questions
Rarely does a coaching mechanism come along that really moves the needle for coaches. I have made a ton of mistakes throughout my coaching career. But, I have polished and honed my approach and now want to share it with you all so you don't have to go through the same blunders I did, You can get fast results and even if you can help your own kid or a few kids get more joy out of baseball then it is priceless opportunity.